Grades: 9-12 | 99 students
NW Indiana private state accredited Chrisitan High School located in Jasper County.
Serving families with students in grades 9 through 12 by providing a premier Christ centered education. Covenant Christian High School is founded on the Bible as interpreted in the Reformed creeds. The educational program at Covenant Christian High School is designed to help its students develop a well-rounded Christian view of life.
It aims to interpret all aspects of life in the light of the Holy Scriptures and the Reformed creeds. Covenant aims to graduate academically competent students, but also aims to graduate young people who know, serve, and love God and their neighbor.
All courses must be God-centered, meet the best educational standards, and be taught by a faculty committed to Christian instruction and scholarship. .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average SAT score||1523|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,831|
|Admissions Director||Clarence Oudman|
|Admissions Associate||Pam Van Zyl|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, Chapel Committee, Chess Club, Classic Cinema Club, Student Council, Yearbook Book Club, Chess Club, Yearbook, Chapel Committee,
Classic Cinema Club,
- The mission of Covenant Christian High School is to provide students with a Biblically-based high school education taught from a Reformed Christian perspective.
- Covenant Christian High school is dedicated to providing an educational environment which recognizes Christ's supremacy over all creation and human learning;
- and seeks to prepare the students to become fathful members of the body of Christ and a light to the world arounf them. (Matthew 5:13-16)
- Christian Schools International (CSI) accredited
- Indiana state accredited
- Participates in the Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher) program
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.