Grades: K | 74 students
- Creative Beginnings Learning Center believes that a childcare center¡¯s success is directly relevant to the quality of teachers it employs.
- The majority of our teachers have an average of 10 years¡¯ experience in the childcare field.
- All new employees complete extensive training including classes in CPR and First Aid.
- Our teachers attend a variety of workshops throughout the year.
- This provides a balance of knowledgeable professionals, with kind, nurturing teachers who genuinely love their career and the children in their care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WallingfordGrades: PK-KG | 75 students
911 N Farms Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492
MeridenGrades: NS-K | 35 students
20 South Broad Terrace
Meriden, CT 06450
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.