- Creative Garden Nursery School and Kindergarten has enriched the lives of children since September, 1968.
- We are a licensed school with the Maryland State Board of Education.
- We accept children two years old through Kindergarten. We issue report cards three times a year, hold parent-teacher conferences in January, and have a published curriculum that is sent home monthly to the parents. We offer Nursery School, Preschool, Kindergarten, as well as full day care. We care for children year round.
- Our curriculum session is September through Mid-June and we offer an exciting arts and craft camp, with a changing weekly theme, in the summer. We offWe are celebrating our second consecutive year receiving the "Best of Crofton" award! (Continued at the bottom of profile.).
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on class selection.|
|Admissions Director||Karen Cumming|
- Creative Garden opened it's doors in September, 1968 with thirty children. Today, with it's enrollment of over 400 children in three centers, it enjoys the reputation of being one of the most highly qualified learning centers in the area. Licensed by the Maryland State Board of Education, Creative Garden boasts a staff of educators with college degrees who are chosen for their unique qualities and for their specialties in early childhood education. Our children are provided with a learning environment and a social climate which helps them grow intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically in a manner appropriate to their age and stage of development. Our highly trained staff are dedicated to providing an atmosphere which considers the individual differences and needs of the children. Our approach is one of acceptance, so that each child will build a positive self-concept, enhance his individuality and experience many opportunities for success.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Glen BurnieGrades: PK-8 | 685 students
120 Dorsey Road
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
GambrillsGrades: PK-8 | 807 students
2601 Symphony Lane
Gambrills, MD 21054
EdgewaterGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
4B Wallace Manor Road
Edgewater, MD 21037
MillersvilleGrades: PK-8 | 58 students
8422 Elvaton Road
Millersville, MD 21108
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.