Grades: PK-K | 60 students
- Life Arts is a family resource center for the enrichment of the individual.
- It is a safe space to explore and find expression through the creative process.
- Life Arts first recognizes that the child is gifted and talented then those wonders are launched on the wings of expressive arts.
- Dance, music, art, drama, and science build emotional and spiritual literacy, physical and intellectual competency.
- The Life Arts Center is a school developing children’s innate creative potential through the integrated arts, providing an effective compliment to traditional academic systems.
- The faculty and staff at the Life Arts Center are committed to the emotional, intellectual, and physical development of each child.
- Life Arts is a place where reverence for great ideas and goodness build the framework of spiritual literacy.
- We exercise responsibility, balance, and integrity.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-K|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.