Grades: PK | 75 students
- The Montessori method is a system of education that is both a philosophy of child development and a rationale for guiding such growth.
- It is based on children's developmental needs for freedom within limits, as well as, a carefully prepared environment, which guarantees exposure to materials and experiences.
- It is designed to take full advantage of children's desire to learn and their unique abilities to develop their own capabilities.
- The basic tenet of Montessori education is that a child learns best in an enriched, supportive environment through exploration, discovery and creativity with the guidance and encouragement of a trained and caring staff.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MariettaGrades: NS-8 | 388 students
1772 Johnson Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30062
RoswellGrades: NS-8 | 403 students
1055 Willeo Road
Roswell, GA 30075
WoodstockGrades: K-11 | 179 students
485 Toonigh Road
Woodstock, GA 30188
MariettaGrades: NS | 40 students
2417 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30066
CantonGrades: PK-3 | 37 students
152 Rolling Hills Avenue
Canton, GA 30114
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.