- Established in 1975, Cresset has continuously offered education that includes college preparatory courses, competitive athletic teams, and a full fine arts program.
- Cresset Christian Academy offers students in Preschool through grade 12 an opportunity for an education for eternity with a Biblical worldview.
- Our mission is to equip each student to be a light for Jesus Christ by fostering the student's spiritual gifts and talents; by developing academic skills necessary for college preparation; and by encouraging social and personal growth.
- Cresset Christian Academy intends to equip each student to be a light for Jesus Christ spiritually, scholastically, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DurhamGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
4809 Friends School Road
Durham, NC 27705
DurhamGrades: K-12 | 121 students
809 Proctor St
Durham, NC 27707
WenatcheeGrades: PK-12 | 223 students
PO Box 4485
Wenatchee, WA 98807
ClevelandGrades: 9-12 | 468 students
6111 Lausche Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103