Grades: PK-8 | 27 students
- Crest Lane Seventh-day Adventist School is dedicated to leading young people to Christ and preparing them for unselfish service to God and to their fellow mankind.
- The ultimate goal of education is to restore in man the image of his Maker that the divine purpose of His creation might be realized.
- The motto chosen by the founders of Crest Lane Seventh-day Adventist School is “Educating for Eternity.” Every facet of Crest Lane School’s program is guided by this God-given principle in order to offer true education.
- Every child is God’s special creation, made in His image, with individual abilities, differences, and personalities.
- Each child has a right to the best possible education an education that nurtures the whole person to be more like Jesus.
- We believe that true education means more than a preparation for life in this world.
- It has to do with the whole being, not just the education of the mind.
- It is the harmonious development of the physical, mental, and spiritual powers.
- True education prepares the student for joyful service in this earthly life and for joyful service in the future heavenly life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,950|
|Tuition Notes||$395 per month for 10 months for Grades K-8|
|Admissions Director||Jill Smuda|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.