Grades: 9-12 | 545 students
- Cristo Rey Jesuit High School offers a Catholic college preparatory education for the immigrant families of Chicago's near southwest side.
- The reason for the school's existence is to advance the human and intellectual capacities, as well as the religious and cultural heritage, of all those it serves.
- The goal is to maximize the students' potential to prepare them to assume leadership roles in the civic, religious, business and cultural life of our city and nation.
- The hope is that all the graduates reflect these characteristics: open to growth, religious, intellectually competent, loving, committed to justice and work experienced.
- The means to accomplish this goal is to offer a Jesuit education through a dual-language curriculum and participation in the Corporate Internship Program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 325 students
1443 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
BurbankGrades: 9-12 | 598 students
5556 W 77th St
Burbank, IL 60459
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 23 students
1111 N Wells St Fl 4
Chicago, IL 60610
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.