Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
- Crosspoint Christian School provides a solid, broad-based education that prepares students for successful experiences in college or any post high school training.
- A CCS student receives a traditional education focused on reading, writing, mathematics, science, government and history from a Christian worldview, Bible, and practical skills in computers.
- The purpose of the extracurricular program of Crosspoint Christian School is threefold.
- The first priority is to honor Christ through all extracurricular events, particularly above group or individual accomplishments.
- Secondly, those participating in extracurricular activities will be encouraged to develop the character of Christ through perseverance, endurance, adverse situations, putting the good of the group ahead of personal good, and commitment to excellence.
- Finally, the program strives to empower students to better utilize the gifts given to them to the glory of God through an assortment of extracurricular programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average ACT score||24|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,312|
|Tuition Notes||Number given is average annual tuition for K-12; K-8th is $5,250; 9th-12th is $5,375|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Choir, Drama Art, Choir, Drama,|
People that viewed Crosspoint Christian School also viewed these schools: Fulton School at St. Albans.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.