Grades: PK-12 | 192 students
- Located on a beautiful 50 acre campus in Northeast Pike County, CrossPointe is nestled in a location convenient to 5 counties. Families from Pike, Fayette, Meriwether, Coweeta, Spalding, Upson, Clayton and even Talbot counties have DISCOVERED the DIFFERENCE! CrossPointe is a fully accredited, non-profit, interdenominational Christian School. Founded in 1994 as a kindergarten, CrossPointe is a college preparatory Pre-K through 12th grade academy.
- The CrossPointe vision is for CCA students to have a: Confidence in Christ Passion for Learning and Academic Excellence Respect for others Responsibility for self Service to others From the state-of-the-art early childhood programs, to the rigorous college preparatory high school, CrossPointe’s carefully designed programs attempt to meet students where they are and to uniquely challenge them to achieve their full potential.
- Come and see for yourself all that CrossPointe has to offer!.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Lab Program|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki pants, hunter green golf shirts or school t-shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges from $3700-$5500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Cheering, Cross Country, Fencing, Football, Softball, Track and FieldBaseball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Fencing,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Olympics, Arts Festival, Beta Club, Chorus, Cotillion, Drama Productions, Handbell Choir, History Fair, Literary Team, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Safety Patrol, School Trips, Science Fair, Student Council, Student Government, Volunteerism/Ministry opportunities, Yearbook Arts Festival, Beta Club, Chorus, Cotillion, Handbell Choir, History Fair, Literary Team, Newspaper, Safety Patrol, School Trips, Science Fair, Yearbook, Academic Olympics,
National Honor Society,
- Program highlights include: Program highlights include: * Carefully designed classrooms * Language eliciting activities * Cultivation of good habits * Discovery of living ideas * Art, Music, Nature studies and Foreign Languages Unique secure Parent’s Website for parents to have continual access to assignments, grades, school calendars, activity programs, teacher communication and more.
- Developmentally based Early Childhood Program
- Learning Lab services available for all students
- Tuition Discounts & Incentive Programs Available
- Located just 12 miles west of Griffin. We serve students in Pike, Meriwether, Coweta, Fayette, Spalding, Upson and Henry counties. For more information call 770-412-6000 or email email@example.com
Profile last updated: 09/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GriffinGrades: 7-12 | 35 students
410 E Taylor St Ste E
Griffin, GA 30223
SenoiaGrades: UG | 18 students
6675 E Highway 16
Senoia, GA 30276
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.