Grades: 3-12 | 93 students
- Crossroads Academy is an ocala based private school helping children achieve their full potential through a safe and structured learning environment.
- Crossroads Academy is a private school that specializes in helping children with dyslexia, hyperlexia, auditory processing disorders, and dysgraphia.
- We average 10-12 children in a class and we use a great deal of technology in the classrooms to tract and monitor student progress.
- We use several specialized Lindamood-Bell programs as our delivery method to help our students to process and retrieve information more readily.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Auditory Processing, Aspergers|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Solid colored polo shirt and pants/skirts/shorts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||We accept the McKay Scholarship and the Step Up for Students (SUFS) Scholarship|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OcalaGrades: PK-8 | 233 students
2313 SE Lake Weir Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
LeesburgGrades: PK-8 | 50 students
415 Lee St
Leesburg, FL 34748
OcalaGrades: K-12 | 35 students
Po Box 1377
Ocala, FL 34478
OcalaGrades: PK-5 | 147 students
2967 E Silver Springs Blvd
Ocala, FL 34470
I am a grandparent of a student attending Crossroads Academy. My grandson has learned so much and enjoys going everyday. The teachers and staff are always looking out for the best ways to teach such advanced programs for the students. I am so happy his parents found such a wonderful school. Thank you.
- Posted by Parent - Esvs1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.