Grades: 3-12 | 93 students
- Crossroads Academy is an ocala based private school helping children achieve their full potential through a safe and structured learning environment.
- Crossroads Academy is a private school that specializes in helping children with dyslexia, hyperlexia, auditory processing disorders, and dysgraphia.
- We average 10-12 children in a class and we use a great deal of technology in the classrooms to tract and monitor student progress.
- We use several specialized Lindamood-Bell programs as our delivery method to help our students to process and retrieve information more readily.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Auditory Processing, Aspergers|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Solid colored polo shirt and pants/skirts/shorts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||We accept the McKay Scholarship and the Step Up for Students (SUFS) Scholarship|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OcalaGrades: PK-8 | 233 students
2313 SE Lake Weir Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
LeesburgGrades: PK-8 | 50 students
415 Lee St
Leesburg, FL 34748
OcalaGrades: K-12 | 35 students
Po Box 1377
Ocala, FL 34478
OcalaGrades: PK-5 | 147 students
2967 E Silver Springs Blvd
Ocala, FL 34470
I am a grandparent of a student attending Crossroads Academy. My grandson has learned so much and enjoys going everyday. The teachers and staff are always looking out for the best ways to teach such advanced programs for the students. I am so happy his parents found such a wonderful school. Thank you.
- Posted by Parent - Esvs1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.