Grades: K-8 | 80 students
- Crossroads Christian School is unique among Christian schools.
- It was modeled after the successful and innovative Perimeter Christian Schools.
- Crossroads differs from other Christian schools by offering smaller class size, shorter school days, and extensive parental involvement.
- We believe God has given parents the responsibility of educating their children, and thus the school is to function as an extension of the home.
- CCS supplements what is learned at home by teaching love and obedience to God, by pursuing academic excellence, and by developing Christian and social graces.
- The ultimate goal of CCS is to teach its students to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Dress code is listed in the handbook, which is available on website.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website|
|Admissions Director||Admin. Assistant can assist with process.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TyroneGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
211 Kirkley Rd
Tyrone, GA 30290
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
440 E Lanier Ave
Fayetteville, GA 30214
I was once a student of the school and am now a parent. It is an excellent school from both perspectives! If you are a Christian family looking for a school that will help your child to grow spiritually as well as academically while enjoying his/her education, then Crossroads should be considered! I went there from 5th-8th grades and found them to be the best years as a student. Not only were they enjoyable, but they prepared me for high school, college, and life! Now I am a teacher and use some of the wonderful activities and strategies my teachers from Crossroads used. Also, I enjoy watching my first grader grow as a student of the same outstanding school!
- Posted by Parent - leahl
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.