Grades: K-8 | 80 students
- Crossroads Christian School is unique among Christian schools.
- It was modeled after the successful and innovative Perimeter Christian Schools.
- Crossroads differs from other Christian schools by offering smaller class size, shorter school days, and extensive parental involvement.
- We believe God has given parents the responsibility of educating their children, and thus the school is to function as an extension of the home.
- CCS supplements what is learned at home by teaching love and obedience to God, by pursuing academic excellence, and by developing Christian and social graces.
- The ultimate goal of CCS is to teach its students to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Dress code is listed in the handbook, which is available on website.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website|
|Admissions Director||Admin. Assistant can assist with process.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TyroneGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
211 Kirkley Rd
Tyrone, GA 30290
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
440 E Lanier Ave
Fayetteville, GA 30214
I was once a student of the school and am now a parent. It is an excellent school from both perspectives! If you are a Christian family looking for a school that will help your child to grow spiritually as well as academically while enjoying his/her education, then Crossroads should be considered! I went there from 5th-8th grades and found them to be the best years as a student. Not only were they enjoyable, but they prepared me for high school, college, and life! Now I am a teacher and use some of the wonderful activities and strategies my teachers from Crossroads used. Also, I enjoy watching my first grader grow as a student of the same outstanding school!
- Posted by Parent - leahl
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.