Grades: PK-12 | 277 students
- Darul Arqam schools are committed to instilling in our children, Islamic values, habits, attitudes,high moral and ethical standards, tolerance, and patience that are characteristics of a good Muslim.
- With the help of Allah(swt) we shall prepare our children to become Muslim role models, exemplary citizens in their communities, and to excel in their professional careers.
- Darul Arqam schools will prepare our children to read and understand the message of the Quran, and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saaws) and teach the students to apply it in every facet of their personal and professional lives.
- Darul Arqam follows a curriculum that is aligned with the State of Texas, Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) objectives for all secular subjects.
- All textbooks with the exception of Arabic and Islamic studies are State of Texas Education Agency-approved.
- These textbooks have the latest TEKS/TAKS directives and are identical to those currently being used in area public school districts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 299 students
2313 S. Voss Road
Houston, TX 77057
SpringGrades: NS-6 | 142 students
17512 W Strack Drive
Spring, TX 77379
HoustonGrades: K-8 | 52 students
15203 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77083
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.