Grades: PK-12 | 277 students
- Darul Arqam schools are committed to instilling in our children, Islamic values, habits, attitudes,high moral and ethical standards, tolerance, and patience that are characteristics of a good Muslim.
- With the help of Allah(swt) we shall prepare our children to become Muslim role models, exemplary citizens in their communities, and to excel in their professional careers.
- Darul Arqam schools will prepare our children to read and understand the message of the Quran, and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saaws) and teach the students to apply it in every facet of their personal and professional lives.
- Darul Arqam follows a curriculum that is aligned with the State of Texas, Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) objectives for all secular subjects.
- All textbooks with the exception of Arabic and Islamic studies are State of Texas Education Agency-approved.
- These textbooks have the latest TEKS/TAKS directives and are identical to those currently being used in area public school districts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: K-8 | 66 students
15203 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77083
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 299 students
2313 S. Voss Road
Houston, TX 77057
SpringGrades: NS-6 | 172 students
17512 W Strack Drive
Spring, TX 77379
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.