Grades: PK-12 | 94 students
- The central responsibility of a school is to provide a positive and highly disciplined learning environment of the whole person.
- Dawson Street fulfills this responsibility by providing students with a challenging and significant educational journey in an academic surrounding of superior quality.
- Excellence in academic study as a religious endeavor is given top priority at Dawson Street.
- This excellence results from such emphasis as small classes, low student to teacher ratios, dynamic teachers, and broad base curriculum offerings.
- Students also participate in the decision-making processes of the school in the spirit of a true democracy and as an essential part of their educational growth.
- Standards at Dawson Street Christian School are high yet they make provisions for individual initiative, responsible academic freedom, and personal creativity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.