Grades: PK-12 | 94 students
- The central responsibility of a school is to provide a positive and highly disciplined learning environment of the whole person.
- Dawson Street fulfills this responsibility by providing students with a challenging and significant educational journey in an academic surrounding of superior quality.
- Excellence in academic study as a religious endeavor is given top priority at Dawson Street.
- This excellence results from such emphasis as small classes, low student to teacher ratios, dynamic teachers, and broad base curriculum offerings.
- Students also participate in the decision-making processes of the school in the spirit of a true democracy and as an essential part of their educational growth.
- Standards at Dawson Street Christian School are high yet they make provisions for individual initiative, responsible academic freedom, and personal creativity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.