Grades: NS-PK | 87 students
- Your child will thrive at Daycroft Montessori School.
- Our mission is to provide a highly personalized learning environment that appreciates individual differences, nutures the whole child, and enables students to develop at their own pace and achieve to their full potential.
- This happens in a warm, caring, open, and culturally diverse environment.
- Please note that we are a two campus school.
- Our campus on 100 E. Oakbrook Drive is for preschool through kindergarten and our campus on 1095 N. Zeeb Road is for kindergarten through sixth grade.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Samantha Gilson|
- Early childhood and elementary education at Daycroft incorporates a unique blend of the traditional Montessori complemented by traditional and progressive teaching methods. We share the belief of Maria Montessori and many other educators that children must be allowed to learn at their own pace. We recognize that children demonstrate intelligence in many ways and acquire understanding through many learning styles.
- personalized learning.
- engaged students
- children love to learn
- 2 full time teachers per classroom
- small student to teacher ratio
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ann ArborGrades: NS-PK | 57 students
3613 Green Brier Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Ann ArborGrades: NS-3 | 62 students
5225 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.