Grades: 9-12 | 1026 students
- De La Salle High School provides a Catholic, Lasallian education rooted in a liberal arts tradition which prepares young people for college and life.
- The school seeks to educate students spiritually, academically, physically, and socially through the promotion of a vital faith life, sponsorship of strong academic programs as well as a wide range of student activities, and the witness of a concerned and dedicated faculty, administration, and staff.
- De La Salle High School recognizes and promotes the dignity of each student by providing an environment that is moral, caring, and joyful.
- Within such a setting, the school seeks to challenge its students to serve others, especially the poor, and to deepen a sense of responsibility for humanity's future.
- De La Salle High School seeks to serve qualified students with varied academic needs and diverse social, cultural, and economic backgrounds and does so in partnership with parents and all those who are committed to living the Lasallian heritage.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1026 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CarmichaelGrades: 9-12 | 1064 students
1200 Jacob Lane
Carmichael, CA 95608
VacavilleGrades: PK-12 | 964 students
1117 Davis St
Vacaville, CA 95687
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 515 students
960 South Soto Street
Los Angeles, CA 90023
Walnut CreekGrades: PK-12 | 266 students
2721 Larkey Lane
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 1270 students
1055 Ellis St
San Francisco, CA 94109
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.