- De Marillac Academy is an educational family that provides an innovative, comprehensive and accessible Catholic education in the Vincentian and Lasallian traditions for children from underserved, low-income families in the Tenderloin and other at-risk communities in San Francisco.
- A De Marillac education emphasizes reading, written and oral communication, math, science, social studies, and religion.
- Students typically enter De Marillac below grade level, but the school bridges educational deficits with an intensive educational curriculum designed to prepare graduates to compete successfully in demanding high school environments.
- Additionally, De Marillac partners with Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory and Catholic Youth Organization to provide a mandatory summer school and summer camp program.
- The California Pacific Medical Center and the University of San Francisco also support De Marillac?s counseling and health and wellness programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-9|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
hello my name is david adeniyi am 13yrs old Iam interested in this school , Because i want to study abroad and i also play basketball well pls help me to come to your school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - david
Iam interested in this school , Because i want to study abroad and Iam in 9 class.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - zain_