- Located on a beautiful 8-acre campus surrounded by equestrian trails in Lake View Terrace, Delphi Academy has been helping children to become motivated, industrious students since 1984. There is no memorization of facts at Delphi, but rather students study for understanding, application and 100% mastery.
- To this end, demonstration and practical application of ideas and concepts can be found throughout the program.
- The goal is to attain a high standard of competence in each subject, building a firm foundation for study at higher levels.
- Literacy is emphasized at Delphi because it is the key to broad understanding of concepts and cultures.
- A step-by-step pathway to full comprehension combined with a high-volume, rich literature program results in highly literate, competent students who can meet the demands of college requirements without difficulty.
- Mutual respect and communication between students, teachers and parents is encouraged so that students can thrive in a supportive, caring community of peers and adults.
- Leadership skills, community service, and personal integrity are developed as essential parts of our curriculum.
- With a comprehensive curriculum of over 300 courses, state-of-the-art facilities and a professional and experienced faculty, Delphi Academy is truly a 21st century school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1797|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Conservative dress code enforced)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 15 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on grade level, ranging from $900-1,650 per month. Qualifying families may apply for limited financial aid.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Joan Roeschke|
|Admissions Associate||Virginia Lindskog|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Student Government, art, community projects, computer, crafts, dance, drama, martial arts, music, newspaper, photography, piano lessons, robotics, tutoring center, video editing, yearbook art, computer, crafts, dance, drama, martial arts, music, newspaper, photography, piano lessons, robotics, video editing, yearbook, Student Government,
- Small Class Sizes
- Good Balance of Academics & Extracurricular Activities
- Individual Attention
- Caring, Dedicated Teachers
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Studio CityGrades: 4-12 | 179 students
3921 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Thousand OaksGrades: 6-12 | 559 students
106 West Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 852 students
3261 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90034
DowneyGrades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242