- Delphi Academy of Santa Monica is an accredited, independent, coeducational day school with over 30 years of educational experience and part of a national network of acclaimed schools with locations in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, No. California, Florida and Oregon.
- We enroll students from the age of 3 years to 5th Grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
- Delphi Academy of Santa Monica is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering an Early Kindergarten through 5th grade program.
- We are fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and are members of such professional organizations as Educational Records Bureau, Parent's Education League of Los Angeles and Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce, Education Committee.
- Academics focus is on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics of reading, writing and mathematics; a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, immersion in art and music, and the ability to study purposefully and, ultimately, independently.
- The campus is located near the beach in Santa Monica on 4th Street. Delphi Academy of Santa Monica is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
- Students who have attended Delphi Santa Monica go on to such schools as The Mirman School, The Buckley School,Crossroads, New Roads, Turning Point and the local Santa Monica public middle schools as well as given priority status for enrolling in Delphi Academy of Los Angeles to continue their program through 12th grade.
- From secondary school, Delphi alumni go on to attend a large list of outstanding colleges and universities, with many receiving partial or full scholarships to the school of their choice.
Profile last updated: 07/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 466 students
5401 Beethoven Street
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 724 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Culver CityGrades: NS-8 | 345 students
8780 National Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
Santa MonicaGrades: PK-5 | 79 students
1512 Pearl St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 650 students
3131 Olympic Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90404
As a young girl I dreamed of one day having a beautiful family. Now in my late 30's, I have realized this dream. Although my daydreams never comprehend the stresses of raising 3 young children, in conjunction with our ambitious careers, I am reminded of my blissful picture in association with my experience as a parent at Delphi Santa Monica. Delphi have been an integral partner in the welfare of not only my children, but my husband and I. Delphi, in every facet, is the school I would build if I was inclined to founder one. Delphi is family and I am incredibly grateful for finding this community which has made parenting our precious ones joyful, stress-free, progressive and tailored. Without sounding too over the top, Delphi is quite literally the school of my dreams.
- Posted by Parent - bronw
This school has offered an exceptional PreK and Elementary program for my two children. Besides an amazing educational foundation in reading, handwriting and math, they offer art, music, performing arts and field trips. I would highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - rappo