- The Board, administration, teachers and parents of Delta Academy believe that a school system should provide a basic academic curriculum for both college bound students and those who plan to enter the workforce.
- We believe that a school should endeavor to develop creativity, independence, integrity, honesty and respect for authority, property and the rights of others.
- Honor can be learned, and at Delta Academy we have included it as an integral part of each student's learning experience.
- We believe that the teacher is the ultimate component in providing the varied learning opportunities in a controlled atmosphere of free expression and student participation.
- All faculty members and administrators are expected to be professional at all times.
- The teachers not only must facilitate learning to stimulate it, guide it and ensure that it happens but must develop inquiry and value clarification among their students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OxfordGrades: PK-7 | 100 students
200 OUS Drive
Oxford, MS 38655
BatesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 394 students
330 Green Wave Ln
Batesville, MS 38606
ClarksdaleGrades: PK-12 | 408 students
415 Lee Dr
Clarksdale, MS 38614
SenatobiaGrades: PK-12 | 566 students
1 Chiefs Dr
Senatobia, MS 38668