- Desert Adventist Academy was established in 1953 and is part of the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist education system, which has over 6,700 schools worldwide including Loma Linda University.
- Adventist education currently touches the lives of over 1.2 million students.
- Adventist education is much more than the academic excellence for which it is renowned.
- It also fosters a faith in God, respect for others, independent thinking and moral integrity.
- It is education based on the development of the whole person ? physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual.
- Desert Adventist Academy is a safe place for young people K-8 to discover, grow and soar on their journey to making this world a better place.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Palm SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 234 students
67675 Bolero Road
Palm Springs, CA 92264
Palm SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
455 S Compadre Rd
Palm Springs, CA 92262
IndioGrades: NS-12 | 486 students
40700 Yucca Lane
Indio, CA 92203