Grades: 6-12 | 105 students
- Desert Hill's mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive behavior and mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
- Treatment is provided through a continuum of care, ranging from sub acute residential treatment to community based programs.
- Desert Hill's services are individualized, culturally sensitive and client/parent centered.
- The clinical emphasis is on assessment, treatment planning, discharge and aftercare planning.
- The goal is to prepare clients for a successful future in home, school and community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlbuquerqueGrades: K-12 | 30 students
1776 Montano Rd NW Building 2
Albuquerque, NM 87107
AlbuquerqueGrades: K-12 | 65 students
6013 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 550 students
4000 Bosque School Road Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
AlbuquerqueGrades: 2-11 | 37 students
8600 Academy Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.