Grades: 6-12 | 105 students
- Desert Hill's mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive behavior and mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
- Treatment is provided through a continuum of care, ranging from sub acute residential treatment to community based programs.
- Desert Hill's services are individualized, culturally sensitive and client/parent centered.
- The clinical emphasis is on assessment, treatment planning, discharge and aftercare planning.
- The goal is to prepare clients for a successful future in home, school and community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlbuquerqueGrades: K-12 | 30 students
1776 Montano Rd NW Building 2
Albuquerque, NM 87107
AlbuquerqueGrades: 2-11 | 37 students
8600 Academy Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
AlbuquerqueGrades: K-12 | 65 students
6013 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 550 students
4000 Bosque School Road Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.