Grades: PK-6 | 310 students
- Our mission at DeSoto Private School is to provide each child with a strong educational foundation enriched with the values of citizenship, discipline, respect, and love so that they may successfully fulfill their life-long learning goals with commitment, self confidence, and pride.
- DeSoto Private School has a passionate commitment to fostering and promoting the academic, social, and emotional growth of each child by providing an educational experience enhanced with opportunities for character development, leadership, teamwork, and discovery.
- Our staff celebrates the unique talents and gifts of each child that walks through our doors, and we endeavor to be sensitive to the needs of each special family.
- Through our guidance, understanding, and discipline, we strive to encourage feelings of self worth and personal dignity in all our students so that this positive spirit may ensure them a bright future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: PK-6 | 200 students
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Dallas, TX 75215
DesotoGrades: PK-8 | 102 students
1121 E Pleasant Run Road
Desoto, TX 75115
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.