Grades: K-12 | 45 students
- This Christian Academy is established as a ministry of the body of Christ.
- The primary purpose of this academy is to provide opportunities for the students to develop academic, social and spiritual skills so they are able to thrive in any pursuit that awaits them after attending Destiny Christian Academy. Destiny Christian Academy offers an alternative learning environment based on the Accelerated Christian Education Program.
- Each student is individually assessed and evaluated to determine the specific needs, ensuring that the learning opportunities are maximized for the child.
- Our program provides academic excellence for every student from the learning disabled to the academically gifted.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki or slack style pants or skirt with uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Cathy Lloyd|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CheyenneGrades: K-8 | 43 students
Po Box 21239
Cheyenne, WY 82003
CheyenneGrades: K-9 | 208 students
2200 Oneil Ave
Cheyenne, WY 82001
CheyenneGrades: NS-8 | 102 students
1111 E 22nd St
Cheyenne, WY 82001
CheyenneGrades: PK-KG | 78 students
5401 Yellowstone Rd
Cheyenne, WY 82009
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.