Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
- Discovery Years was established in 1991 and has been providing quality child care in Sussex County ever since.
- We pride ourselves on creating a safe, clean, positive environment that nurtures both the child's present needs and provides them with the tools they will need in the future.
- Discovery Years offers numerous programs for you to choose what best suits your family's needs.
- We provide care for children ranging in age from six weeks to twelve years in a variety of different capacities, from part-time to full-time.
- Please check with your nearest Discovery Years for additional program information, availability, and hours of operation.
- The staff at Discovery Years is comprised of caring professionals, committed to the education and development of your child.
- At each of our centers you will find certified teachers and directors with degrees in education up to masters degrees.
- These professionals strive to provide the best child care available and will work cooperatively with you on any questions, suggestions or concerns that you may have.
- These open lines of communication are established by our staff so that our teachers and parents can work together and decide how to best help each child's development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HobokenGrades: NS-K | 110 students
220 Sinatra Drive
Hoboken, NJ 07030
DenvilleGrades: NS-PK | 30 students
162 East Main St.
Denville, NJ 07834
Mountain LakesGrades: NS-K | 41 students
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
East HanoverGrades: PK-K | 95 students
55 Eagle Rock Ave Unit 2
East Hanover, NJ 07936
45 Whippany Rd.
Whippany, NJ 07981
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.