Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
- Discovery Years was established in 1991 and has been providing quality child care in Sussex County ever since.
- We pride ourselves on creating a safe, clean, positive environment that nurtures both the child's present needs and provides them with the tools they will need in the future.
- Discovery Years offers numerous programs for you to choose what best suits your family's needs.
- We provide care for children ranging in age from six weeks to twelve years in a variety of different capacities, from part-time to full-time.
- Please check with your nearest Discovery Years for additional program information, availability, and hours of operation.
- The staff at Discovery Years is comprised of caring professionals, committed to the education and development of your child.
- At each of our centers you will find certified teachers and directors with degrees in education up to masters degrees.
- These professionals strive to provide the best child care available and will work cooperatively with you on any questions, suggestions or concerns that you may have.
- These open lines of communication are established by our staff so that our teachers and parents can work together and decide how to best help each child's development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MontvilleGrades: K-12 | 162 students
160 Changebridge Rd
Montville, NJ 07045
Mountain LakesGrades: NS-K | 41 students
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
HobokenGrades: NS-K | 85 students
220 Sinatra Drive
Hoboken, NJ 07030
East HanoverGrades: PK-K | 95 students
55 Eagle Rock Ave Unit 2
East Hanover, NJ 07936
DenvilleGrades: NS-PK | 30 students
162 East Main St.
Denville, NJ 07834
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.