Dominion Academy of Dayton is a classical, Christian school committed to learning well to love well.
We cultivate a joyful love for truth, goodness, and beauty. Dominion Academy of Dayton is a ministry of Christ the King Anglican Church.
We serve approximately 100 students in grades K-12.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Literature and Composition, AP Psychology, AP Studio Art, AP United States Government, AP United States HIstory, AP World History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Dominion Academy of Dayton is a classical Christian school providing a college preparatory education based on the Bible, reason, and Tradition. We strive to be an academic community which prizes learning well to love well.
- Christian: While rooted in Anglicanism as a ministry of Christ the King Anglican Church, our students and teachers come from many other Christian traditions Anglican, Reformed, Roman Catholic, Evangelical, and Eastern Orthodox. Unified by our common love for the Lord and commitment to creedal essentials, we strive to faithfully pass on the Christian intellectual tradition to the next generation.
- Classical: The classical vision is summed up in a proper love of the True, the Good, and the Beautiful. It is a well-balanced education oriented around cultivating wisdom and virtue. Our students are rooted in the liberal arts, learning in dialogue with primary sources and the great ideas of western and non-western civilization. We believe that a classical education dynamically trains a student`s character and imagination for the challenges of the future.
- College-Preparatory: Since history`s great ideas should naturally lead to engaging with today`s opportunities, we are relentlessly practical and use our experience to prepare students for life after high school. Our PSAT, ACT, and SAT scores are consistently very high, due to rigorous test preparation and teachers who guide students according to their individual needs. Our collegiate-model schedule encourages student initiative and builds self discipline. Between 2012 and 2014, 20 out of our 35 graduates received full tuition scholarships to the colleges they chose to attend.
Profile last updated: 05/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DaytonGrades: 9-12 | 623 students
505 S Ludlow St
Dayton, OH 45402
DaytonGrades: PK-12 | 509 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
DaytonGrades: PK-12 | 310 students
1461 E Spring Valley Rd
Dayton, OH 45458
DaytonGrades: PK-12 | 123 students
1617 Ohmer Ave
Dayton, OH 45410