- A National Top 50 Catholic School. 1865 SAT average for class of 2012.
- Located in the Ave Maria University Community.
- International students welcome.
- Dual Enrollment and Host Family Programs.
- Offering Daily Mass, Virtue Education, Teaching Nuns, Sports and College Prep Academics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Average SAT score||1865|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,345|
|Tuition Notes||Grades 9-12 Tuition = $8,487 Need based financial aid Accept Step up For Students|
|Admissions Director||Janet DeLiso|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Scholar Bowl, Student Life Committee Drama, Scholar Bowl, Student Life Committee,
- Striving for a culture of excellence: Where students encounter Christ And learn to see truths in relation to each other So that they illuminate each other and reality Leading to an appreciation for the unity of all truth.
- We Provide Classical Education in the Catholic Tradition. We Provide Classical Education which: Exposes the students to Truth, Beauty and Goodness. Is structured and integrated, not only the transmission of knowledge but also the integration and synthesis of information. Focuses on the acquisition of knowledge through reading by focusing whenever possible on original texts and classics. Presents various academic disciplines in a sequence corresponding to a pupil's developing ability to think abstractly, and in an age and developmentally appropriate manner. Studies not simply individual academic disciplines, but also specifically essential truths that transcend the disciplines- especially those truths emphasizing human dignity and worth. Develops a sense of wonder and a love for learning Trains the mind in the tools of learning using the Trivium: 1. The Grammar Stage (Grades K-4) which focuses on presenting information, the broad acquisition of facts and laying the foundation of knowledge. 2. The Logic Stage (Grades 5-8) which focuses on organizing information gathered in the Grammar Stage, making connections and learning to evaluate evidence. 3. The Rhetoric Stage (Grades 9-12) which focuses on synthesizing and learning to express increasingly complex insights with eloquence and precision.
- We work in the context of the Catholic Educational Tradition which: Creates a Catholic Academic Community Where Students Encounter Christ In a personal relationship of authentic love with Jesus In the Sacraments- especially in daily Mass In the study of Scripture In our interactions, service and love for each other In our encounters with academic subjects and the truths they reveal
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NaplesGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
16100 Livingston Rd
Naples, FL 34110
NaplesGrades: PK-12 | 224 students
14785 Collier Blvd
Naples, FL 34119
NaplesGrades: NS-8 | 253 students
2730 53rd Terrace SW
Naples, FL 34116
NaplesGrades: 9-12 | 242 students
3000 53rd St SW
Naples, FL 34116
NaplesGrades: NS-12 | 716 students
13275 Livingston Road
Naples, FL 34109