- Drew is a small, urban college preparatory school.
- Our mission is to engage and support the academic talents, initiative and self-confidence of each of our students while encouraging them to be respectful, responsible citizens.
- We draw together a varied student body with diverse and emerging talents.
- We offer a rigorous education in a friendly, cooperative environment, where each kid counts.
- We encourage our students to discover relationships between areas of knowledge and to understand the world.
- We create opportunities for growth, self-expression, proficiency and leadership.
- We foster in each member of the Drew community a joy of active, lifelong learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Marcia Levin|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Baseball,
Basketball, Cross Country,
Indoor Soccer, Lacrosse,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dragon Ambassadors, Instrumental Ensemble, Literary Magazine, Model UN, Student council, newspaper, yearbook, multicultural alliance, spirit club, freshmen mentor program, A-Team...see website for complete list, Vocal Ensemble Model UN, Vocal Ensemble, Dragon Ambassadors,
Student council, newspaper, yearbook, multicultural alliance, spirit club, freshmen mentor program, A-Team...see website for complete list,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 375 students
1563 Page St
San Francisco, CA 94117
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 445 students
755 Ocean Ave
San Francisco, CA 94112
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 410 students
3065 Jackson St
San Francisco, CA 94115
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 1270 students
1055 Ellis St
San Francisco, CA 94109
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 1466 students
2001 37th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94116
Greetings from Tanyiyi's parent! Tan Yiyi, female,who was born in 2003. She is currently in grade 8 and would like to apply for grade 9 this Fall,2014. She had taken SLEP test and scored 42. We are wondering if you still have any available place for 9th grade, 2014 Fall. Do you recommend her to apply? If you need any further information regarding to the boy, please contact me freely. Yours sincerely, Tan
- Posted by Parent - tanyi