- Dupont Park provides an afro-centric educational approach designed to develop pride and self-esteem, while preparing young people to live and work in a global society.
- We have been in the business of educating children for over seventy-five years with positive results.
- Our students do well on standardized tests and college entrance exams; moreover, a competitive curriculum has produced generations of professionals, artists, technicians, leaders, thinkers and doers.
- The school does not promote failure, but believes all students can achieve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 141 students
3742 Ely Pl SE
Washington, DC 20019
HyattsvilleGrades: NS-8 | 227 students
7207 Annapolis Road
Hyattsville, MD 20784
Takoma ParkGrades: 9-12 | 240 students
8120 Carroll Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912
Upper MarlboroGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
4610 Largo Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
LanhamGrades: PK-12 | 195 students
8400 Good Luck Road
Lanham, MD 20706