Grades: K | 85 students
- Early childhood education excellence is paramount to children's academic success.
- That is why Early Impressions provides the highest quality, most unique, academic and enrichment program as well as flexible scheduling for children in Pre-School, Kindergarten, and Lower Elementary in the area.
- Early Impressions places a high priority on providing your child with a unique and quality educational experience.
- We are excited to challenge your child with a creative, innovative and successful curriculum offered at affordable fees.
- Early Impressions provides opportunities for every child to develop a strong self-image that will enable each child to take the next important step in his/her educational life with character, knowledge and a strong desire to learn.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SouthfieldGrades: PK-5 | 97 students
26400 Lahser Rd Ste 345
Southfield, MI 48033
DetroitGrades: PK-NS | 40 students
24331 W 8 Mile Road
Detroit, MI 48219
SouthfieldGrades: PK-K | 42 students
Southfield, MI 48075
Farmington HillsGrades: NS-PK
25005 Middlebelt Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
SouthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.