Grades: PK-12 | 102 students
- Easley Christian School's objective is to give Christian children a quality education with godly insights and perspectives.
- Not only is the Bible taught as a subject, but its principles are brought forth and examined in every area of intellectual and social interest as well.
- At ECS we believe that the Christian school is an extension of a God-fearing, Christ-centered home and is not to be perceived as a substitute for what God has determined to be parental responsibility in rearing the children that God has loaned to them.
- Therefore, it is this school's desire to work, by God's grace, with parents in rearing and adequately educating children.
- The goal of this school is to train the youth of today in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, punctuality, and good citizenship.
- ECS stands without apology for the whole Bible and all the truth, principles, standards, methods, and philosophies contained in Scripture.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EasleyGrades: PK-12 | 30 students
501 Old Liberty Rd.
Easley, SC 29640
PickensGrades: PK-12 | 175 students
107 Mauldin Lake Rd
Pickens, SC 29671
GreenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1074 students
1700 Wade Hampton Blvd
Greenville, SC 29614
EasleyGrades: PK-K | 52 students
200 S 1st St
Easley, SC 29640
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.