Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
- East Boston Central Catholic School is committed to strong basic skills development within a solid Christian Framework.
- The curriculum at all times is geared to foster the growth of individual self-worth; to develop a love and commitment to our faith; to encourage knowledge and pride in one’s heritage; to develop an appreciation and respect for cultural diversities; and to develop a commitment of service to others.
- East Boston Central Catholic School rests on a foundation of Christian beliefs.
- The philosophy of the school reflects the values and ideals of all those who have a vital part in the growth, development, and life of the school.
- The effectiveness of its philosophy is measured by the attitudes, behavior, and daily living of the students, parents, and faculty who have assimilated it.
- The philosophy of the school stresses the need for “community among people” as a basic strategy for students and faculty to value in coping with the perplexities and decisions of an ever-changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EverettGrades: PK-8 | 279 students
54 Oakes St
Everett, MA 02149
ChelseaGrades: K-9 | 287 students
Chelsea, MA 02150
BostonGrades: PK-6 | 295 students
866 E Broadway
Boston, MA 02127
DorchesterGrades: 4-8 | 77 students
515 Blue Hill Ave
Dorchester, MA 02121
West RoxburyGrades: PK-8 | 387 students
40 Saint Theresa Ave
West Roxbury, MA 02132
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.