Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
- East Boston Central Catholic School is committed to strong basic skills development within a solid Christian Framework.
- The curriculum at all times is geared to foster the growth of individual self-worth; to develop a love and commitment to our faith; to encourage knowledge and pride in one’s heritage; to develop an appreciation and respect for cultural diversities; and to develop a commitment of service to others.
- East Boston Central Catholic School rests on a foundation of Christian beliefs.
- The philosophy of the school reflects the values and ideals of all those who have a vital part in the growth, development, and life of the school.
- The effectiveness of its philosophy is measured by the attitudes, behavior, and daily living of the students, parents, and faculty who have assimilated it.
- The philosophy of the school stresses the need for “community among people” as a basic strategy for students and faculty to value in coping with the perplexities and decisions of an ever-changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChelseaGrades: K-9 | 287 students
Chelsea, MA 02150
EverettGrades: PK-8 | 279 students
54 Oakes St
Everett, MA 02149
BostonGrades: PK-6 | 295 students
866 E Broadway
Boston, MA 02127
West RoxburyGrades: PK-8 | 387 students
40 Saint Theresa Ave
West Roxbury, MA 02132
BostonGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
9 Moon St
Boston, MA 02113
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.