Grades: Nursery School-PK | 151 students
- Thornton KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
- All of our teachers have a minimum of two years of experience and two Early Childhood Education College courses.
- Our teachers also receive bi-annual training in Early Childhood Education to stay current with the ever changing field.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your their individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Weekly tuition, part time or full time|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carolyn Fernandez|
|Admissions Associate||Brittany Ruybal|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Private lessons in Phonics, Spanish, Reading, Math, Music, Cooking and Science Spanish, Reading, Math, Music, Private lessons in Phonics,
Cooking and Science,
Welcome to the Thornton KinderCare!Our school has been serving families in and outside of the Thornton area for over 16 years, and we are thrilled to continue providing high quality child care for many years to come. Our school is NAEYC accredited.
We focus on children ages 6 weeks to 12 years, and provide a private Interactive Kindergarten program, in addition to transporting children ages 6 to 12 to and from local elementary schools. Within our Infant, Toddler, Discovery Preschool, Preschool, and Pre-Kindergarten programs, our children progress through our Early Foundations Curriculum filled with various themes, activities, and opportunities to begin those all important academic skills. Beyond the academics, we believe in developing the whole child - physically, emotionally, and socially. Please call today to schedule a visit 303-451-5210!
- Our school is locked at all times. No one can enter our school without a special code. Our staff is highly trained in First Aid, CPR and Universal Precautions. We run fire and tornado drills monthly and we are prepared for any crisis. Your child is our number one concern, therefore we do not release your child to anyone without authorization. See more details upon enrollment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Adams county CCAP-- Age 2 and up only!!!
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WestminsterGrades: NS-PK | 92 students
3501 W 104th Avenue
Westminster, CO 80031
ThorntonGrades: NS-PK | 94 students
4550 E 128th Avenue
Thornton, CO 80241
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.