Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
- The Easter Seal Demonstration School is a coeducational day program serving students ages birth-14.
- The school incorporates a variety of teaching methods, materials and techniques into its unique education center.
- The program provides an individualized approach to education which caters to the specific needs of each child and trains students to overcome individual difficulties in order to achieve their full potential.
- The School curriculum includes special attention to auditory, fine motor, visual and perceptual development and provides an intensive academic program.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North Miami BchGrades: NS | 20 students
1890 Ne 25th Ave
North Miami Bch, FL 33180
MiamiGrades: PK | 20 students
10950 Sw 34th St
Miami, FL 33165
MiamiGrades: PK | 145 students
10545 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 100 students
5651 Sw 82nd Avenue Rd
Miami, FL 33143
MiamiGrades: NS-8 | 68 students
8000 Sw 112th St
Miami, FL 33156
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.