- Eastside Catholic School is a Catholic faith-based educational community where students learn to integrate their thinking and believing in ways that encourage intellectual excellence, nurture relationships and inspire a life of leadership and service to others.
- Founded in 1980, the school is governed by an elected board of trustees.
- It is the only seven-year co-educational Catholic school east of Seattle in the Bellevue/Sammamish area, and offers a college preparatory curriculum with a wide range of courses and activities.
- The Eastside Catholic community is composed of over 930 students, more than 120 faculty and staff members and more than 3,500 alumni.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||82 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Algebra, American Literature Honors, AP American Government, AP Art History, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Chinese Language and Culture, AP Computer Science, AP English Language and Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP French, AP Human Geography, AP Literature and Composition, AP Music Theory, AP Physics B, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art, AP United States History, AP World History, Biology Honors, British Literature Honors, Chemistry Honors, English 10 Honors, English 9 Honors, Geometry Honors, Integrated Algebra/Geometry Honors, Integrated Social Science and Humanities Honors, Physics Honors, Theology Honors, Theology Honors, Unitied States History Honors, UWHS French 103, UWHS Math 120, UWHS Spanish 103, World History Honors|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 13|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,995|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Silverman|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Snowboarding, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Baseball,
Cross Country, Dance,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RedmondGrades: 5-12 | 527 students
20301 NE 108th Street
Redmond, WA 98053
RedmondGrades: NS-12 | 767 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053
BellevueGrades: 5-12 | 50 students
5027 159th Place Se
Bellevue, WA 98006
KirklandGrades: 5-12 | 400 students
10613 NE 38th Place
Kirkland, WA 98033
Clyde HillGrades: PK-12 | 1030 students
1601 98th Ave Ne
Clyde Hill, WA 98004
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.