Grades: PK-8 | 337 students
- PURPOSE STATEMENT To operate a high quality Christian private school in order to: Help students grow and mature in Christian faith Help students discover God`s plan for their lives Provide strong academics for each student Help students to become productive citizens for our country Help our students to be a transforming influence in our community It is our desire to seek these purposes guided by wisdom and strength from God.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform, Formal on Mondays)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,650|
|Tuition Notes||10 payments Tuition for for K-8 is 11,650 Preschool 2 days $269 Preschool 3 days $349 Preschool 4 days $478 Preschool 5 days $554 All Day Preschool $1165|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mark W. Migliore|
|Admissions Associate||Tina Ogimachi|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Band 4th & 5th grade, Chess Class, Drama, Karate, Mandarin Chinese, Math Lab, Science Adventures Art Classes, Chess Class, Drama, Karate, Math Lab, Band 4th & 5th grade,
- MISSION STATEMENT OF EASTSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- "Educating Children in the Christ Inspired, Joyful Pursuit of Excellence"
- PRINCIPAL`S MESSAGE:
- Eastside Christian School has focused on creating an environment of academic excellence and joyful discipleship. Our goal is to help children develop both the skills and character necessary to lead lives of significance. We offer an outstanding academic program, proven time and time again by the achievements of our students. They read well above grade level, take accelerated math classes, and score exceptionally well on the Washington MSP state test. Academic success is unquestionably a high value at our school, but what truly sets us apart is our Christian program-our commitment to discipleship. It impacts everything that we do. ECS students pray and hear God`s word daily. They are growing in their understanding of Christ`s teachings and are learning to live them out with classmates and staff. We are committed to honoring God as a community and embrace our faith with enthusiasm and without apology. As Eastside Christian School`s Principal, I invite you to visit our campus, experience our community, and sit down with me to discuss your child`s education. See if this isn`t the very best place for your child to learn and grow as a student and follower of Jesus.
- Christ be with you. Mark W. Migliore Principal ECSParent Testimonials:"Six years ago, my oldest son came home from Kindergarten one day very concerned. He looked me in the eye and asked "Dad, do we have enough money to go to this school for all of the years? I love this school". Three enrolled kids and all of this time later, the sentiment is still echoed by my kids all of the time. The small class sizes and phenomenal test scores don't hurt either!""After struggling for two years at the top-ranked public school in Bellevue with bullying and curriculum concerns, we made the decision last year to transfer our kids (now 1st and 3rd grade) to ECS. My kids are now thriving academically, spiritually, and socially. ECS isn`t just a school-it`s a loving, supportive community of teachers, staff, parents, and students. Two kids in private school isn`t cheap but the education and environment @ ECS is worth every penny. ECS gets my highest recommendation!!""Yes, I work at ECS, but I'm also a proud parent of two alumni, now thriving spiritually, academically, and socially in public high school and college. Given any amount of money and the pick of any school, ECS is my hands down, enthusiastic, no-bones-about it #1 choice. ECS is a priceless investment in not only children, but also in God's kingdom!""My boys are both ECS grads and the solid foundation of commitment to Christ and His church, as well as, to learning about His world have made them into the incredible people they are today."
Profile last updated: 03/22/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BellevueGrades: NS-8 | 246 students
2701 Bellevue-Redmond Rd
Bellevue, WA 98008
BellevueGrades: PK-8 | 643 students
14600 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
Clyde HillGrades: PK-12 | 1030 students
1601 98th Ave Ne
Clyde Hill, WA 98004
BellevueGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
133 156th Avenue Se
Bellevue, WA 98007
RedmondGrades: NS-12 | 767 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053
My two sons have attending ECS for the past 4 years. They have grown spiritually and academically and our family has built amazing relationships with other families here. We would highly recommend families here that seek a strong Christian foundation integrated with a robust academic program.
- Posted by Parent - josak
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.