Grades: 2-12 | 100 students
- Eau Claire Academy, located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, is a comprehensive treatment center owned and operated by Clinicare Corporation.
- The Mission of Eau Claire Academy is to improve the well-being of the children in our care.
- Founded in 1967, Eau Claire Academy provides treatment for male and female children and adolescents from the ages of 10 to 18 who are experiencing one or more characteristics which inhibits their ability to appropriately function in society.
- Residents who are admitted for short-term treatment are prepared for a quick return to the community, with continuation of treatment intervention to occur on an out-patient basis.
- The primary focus for the resident while in placement is to achieve behavioral stability so that the adolescent can successfully return to the community and benefit from out-patient treatment services.
- Areas that require more in-depth treatment are planned to be addressed in out-patient treatment services after discharge from the residential program.
- If a breakdown in this plan should occur, the resident can be considered for Intensive Treatment programming.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.