Grades: K-8 | 284 students
- With its commitment to academic excellence, Notre Dame des Victoires School (NDV) has continued to provide its students with a stellar education in a warm, stimulating, and supportive environment for over 80 years.
- NDV remains dedicated to fostering in its students moral Christian values, a passion for learning, a sense of purpose, and compassion and respect for all.
- With deep regard for the uniqueness of every child, NDV staff and faculty devote their energies to helping each student develop his/her unique gifts so that all students may be prepared to greet future challenges and opportunities with confidence and enthusiasm.
- NDV's academic, cultural, community, and religious programs are oriented toward a series of specific goals.
- By graduation, NDV students are encouraged to be active Christians, effective communicators, responsible citizens, and lifelong learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 247 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
San MateoGrades: NS-8 | 305 students
16 Baldwin Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 408 students
2750 Jackson Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 273 students
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.