Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
In a Seventh-day Adventist Christian environment, Greater Boston Academy and Edgewood Elementary School provide the basis for students to develop to their fullest potential.
In all aspects of the school program, emphasis is placed on the life-long development of character founded on biblical principles; high standards for personal scholarship; guidelines for healthful living; and a sense of community, responsibility and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh-Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||English, History, Math, Science, Writing|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants, school shirt, black shoes and belt)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Diane Maloney|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, SoccerBaseball, Basketball,
- Enhance spiritual growth.
- Stimulate moral development.
- Encourage intelligent individual choices.
- Meet traditional standards of literacy, numeracy and civic understanding.
- Emphasize self-discipline, goal setting, and achievement.
- Recognize and encourage individual potential and talents.
- Develop analytical reasoning.
- Stimulate intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Cultivate an appreciation for the arts and natural world.
- Prepare students for further education or independent living.
- Promote a healthful life-style.
- Nurture self-esteem and dignity.
- Develop a respect for the talents and uniqueness of others.
- Foster cooperation.
- Promote service for others.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewtonGrades: 9-12 | 260 students
575 Washington St
Newton, MA 02458
CambridgeGrades: PK-12 | 639 students
45 Matignon Road
Cambridge, MA 02140
ArlingtonGrades: 9-12 | 650 students
16 Medford St
Arlington, MA 02474
TyngsboroGrades: PK-12 | 173 students
180 Middlesex Road
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
LexingtonGrades: 6-12 | 304 students
48 Bartlett Ave
Lexington, MA 02420