- We are the only private high school in Oregon specifically designed to meet the needs of students with complex learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder issues.
- Though it's rare that one of our students` only learning challenge is ADD, we have found ADD to be a significant component in a diagnosis that could also include Dyslexia, Auditory Processing Disorders, Nonverbal Learning Disorders or Visual Perception Disorders.
- No two students are exactly alike, so customized approaches to learning is our normal mode of operation.
- Our partnership with Jesuit High School (www.jesuitportland.com/) means that our students have access to all their extracurricular activities (i.e.
- sports, clubs, dances, etc) and students who meet specific academic standards have access to any Jesuit class (i.e.
- Spanish, calculus, physics, etc).
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / ADD / ADHD/ Asperger’s / Tourette’s / Dysgraphia / Dyscalculia / Visual Perception / Nonverbal Learning Disorders|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,200|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$10,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nick Dexter|
|Admissions Associate||Linda Johnson|