Grades: NS-12 | 180 students
- Founded in 1958, Eldorado Emerson is an independent, accredited preK-12 S.T.E.A.M. (science/technology/engineering/arts/mathematics) school whose focus is on educating the whole child, preparing students for acceptance into the best universities, building integrity, and developing innovators for the 21st century.
- From high school college prep programs down to preschool music, foreign language, and one-on-one reading programs, Eldorado Emerson`s tradition of excellence is reflected in consistently high standardized test scores, as well as a well-rounded curriculum that includes music, art, hands-on science, foreign language, and athletics in every grade. Eldorado Emerson Private School received the highest accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and graduates are accepted into the best colleges and universities in the country.
- The school is well-known for its positive, friendly environment bully-free and drug-free an atmosphere in which students feel safe, valued, and inspired to excel in all subjects. The campus features a full art studio, science lab, athletics program, performing arts center, computer lab, and renowned Monet Garden.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Common sense dress code. No uniforms.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges based on grade level.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Vanessa Marquez|
|Admissions Associate||Jackie Fogel|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Math and Science Club, Promethean Society, Robotics Club, Video Making Club, Yearbook Robotics Club, Yearbook, Math and Science Club,
Video Making Club,
- Academics - S.T.E.A.M., College Prep Curriculum
- Character Development - Individualized program
- Foreign Languages - French, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin
- Art and Music - full art studio on campus. Focus on creativity. Instrumental and Choral music programs
- Facilities - Computer Lab, Science Lab, Performing Arts Center, sports field, etc.
People that viewed Eldorado Emerson Private School also viewed these schools: Oakridge Private School, Carden Conservatory Preschool, Elementary & Junior High School, Fairmont Preparatory Academy, Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus and Fairmont Private School (North Tustin Campus).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OrangeGrades: NS-8 | 224 students
19111 Villa Park Road
Orange, CA 92869
Huntington BeachGrades: PK-8 | 106 students
5702 Clark Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
AnaheimGrades: 9-12 | 625 students
2200 W Sequoia Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 596 students
5310 E La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92807
Santa AnaGrades: PK-8 | 313 students
12421 Newport Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705
I highly recommend Eldorado Emerson School to any parent who wants their child to receive a well-rounded education and not just be an automoton who memorizes test facts. There's creative, hands-on learning, foreign language and music for every grade, a renowned art program, league sports throughout the year. Because of the small class sizes, even kids who haven't played a lot of sports get a chance to experience the fun and comraderie of team sports.
- Posted by Parent - Eland
I''m an Eldorado Emerson student & would just like to say it's a really great school. All the students and teachers are genuinely friendly and nice. We also have a lot of fun projects like Mr. North's popsicle bridge building physics contest and Mr. Kelly's Middle Ages feast that we had after reading & writing stories based on The Canterbury Tales. You should send your kids to this school!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hinds
Eldorado Emerson is a very good school academically and socially. We wanted our son to be prepared to go to a great college, so yes, it is important to us that Eldorado sends graduates to top-ranked universities. Last year seniors got full rides to colleges like Cornell and UCI, but equally important is that it's the kind of school where our son has always been genuinely happy. The campus has such a positive atmosphere, and it's obvious that teachers and the administration genuinely care about the kids. Whatever each student's strengths might be (math/science, sports, art, literature, singing), there is a place for each one of them to shine and grow and feel positive about themselves. Because it's a small school, everyone has a voice.
- Posted by Parent - rocky
Eldorado is an amazint school. Excellent academics, nontraditional instruction, art, music, and foreign language, and PE in all grades. Award-winning yearbook class. After-school drama.
- Posted by Parent - vadia
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.