Grades: NS-PK | 140 students
- At Early Learning Fun School (ELF), we believe our children are the future and God has charged us with nurturing these irreplaceable gifts.
- We help each child to appreciate his physical and social environment, care for himself, relate to other people and cultures, and deal constructively with conflict.
- The whole child is developed with age-appropriate curriculum meeting the needs and interests of each individual.
- Our program develops cognitive skills and stimulates intellectual curiosity in math, science, health, nutrition, and social studies.
- Perceptive abilities will be strengthened through physical and sensory development.
- Communication talents are enhanced through art, drama, music, and movement.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BethesdaGrades: PK-K | 355 students
5615 Beech Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
Chevy ChaseGrades: NS-3 | 99 students
6050 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
OlneyGrades: K-8 | 113 students
4100 Olney Laytonsville Rd
Olney, MD 20832
GaithersburgGrades: PK-NS | 57 students
15001 Dufief Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
RockvilleGrades: PK-2 | 124 students
14138 Travilah Rd
Rockville, MD 20850
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.