Grades: NS-12 | 320 students
School Principal, Rick Robertson 'Please, stop by or call. I'd love to have one of my staff show you around and give you a quick tour. They are also current parents or have had graduates here, so they can answer many of your questions from both sides of the desk!'
- Sponsored by First Baptist Church of Elfers, FL, ECS was established in 1987 as a traditional K-12 school.
- With an average enrollment of 235 the school has an open, evangelical mission enrollment to the community at large and serves Christian families from over 45 local churches.
- The High School offers Honor Track classes, FL Virtual School electives and College Dual Enrollment. FBCE also sponsors EC-Preschool serving 1 year olds through 4 year olds with a VPK program. Call our offices to set up a visit to tour the campus.
- We would love to have you visit and find out why children "Soar like Eagles" at ECS.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Solid or stiped polo shirt, blue/black/khaki pants. Elementary can wear jeans.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||$4,425 - K thru 5th $4,525 - 6th thru 8th $4,775 - 9th thru 12th|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,200|
|Admissions Director||Richard (Rick) Robertson, Jr., Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Cindy Morelli, Admin/Guidance|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
- For intitial screening for academic eligibilty to enter a grade level, the parent must secure parent copies or school copies of the foillowing and bring them to the tour/interview or submit them with the application for consideration: A) 2 previous years of Report Cards, includes current year, B) 2 previous standardized test scores. They may be either the FCAT, SAT, ITBS, CAT or other end-of-year achievement test administered in recent years, C) copies of ANY AND ALL IEP's, ESE, GIfted or classroom accommodation requirements from previous schools. Behavioral eligibilty will be determined via interviewing the parents and student. References and contacts from previous or current school shall include teacher, guidance, principal, coaches or instructional staff. Disciplinary records which include any suspensions or probations will be requested from the school or parents can bring copies to the Principal's interview for review and consideration. Middle and high school students are interviewed as individuals prior to acceptance. MS/HS students are welcome to provide references from youth pastors, coaches and other social mentors.
Profile last updated: 01/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HudsonGrades: K-12 | 141 students
9403 Scot St
Hudson, FL 34669
New Port RicheyGrades: K-12 | 106 students
10005 Ridge Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
New Port RicheyGrades: PK-8 | 65 students
4416 Thys Road
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Tarpon SpringsGrades: K-12 | 250 students
1350 East Lake Road N
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
New Port RicheyGrades: 1-12 | 41 students
5940 Massachusetts Ave
New Port Richey, FL 34652
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.