Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
- At Elim, we seek to move beyond the notions that the world continues to hold about persons with disabilities.
- Life at Elim stands in contrast to the world's view.
- Through its four major program areas on its main campus and in 15 discovery locations, over 300 servants work each day to bring 800 persons with disabilities beyond their potential to become the living testimonies God created them to be.
- Elim Christian Services is based on the conviction that the Bible is the infallible Word of God that provides a Christian world and life view that gives purpose, definition, and context to Elim’s ministry to children and adults with disabilities.
- Empowered by this vision, Elim Christian Services recognizes its obligation to provide those with disabilities a Christian education and training in vocational and life skills that will equip them to achieve their highest God-given potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.