Grades: K-3 | 43 students
- Elite Prepartory Academy believe that each child needs a safe and nurturing environment in which to explore and experiment.
- The program is designed to foster learning at each child's own pace.
- Through age appropriate activities, each child can master skills in the areas of communication, cognitive and physical development, and social interaction.
- By experiencing success in each of these areas, a child becomes more confident and self-reliant.
- These positive learning experiences at an early age contribute to the child's sense of self and emotional well being.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Elite Prepartory Academy also viewed these schools: Somerset Bible Baptist Christian Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.