Grades: PK-5 | 125 students
- Ellen Meade School of Creative Learning offers programs in academics and performing arts.
- Ellen Meade School of Creative Learning was established on the belief that every child should have the opportunity to experience excellence in education and the arts in a healthy, positive environment.
- This includes a strong dedication to instill a lifelong love of learning and appreciation for the arts in each of our students.
- This is accomplished through a child-centered curriculum emphasizing academics, social interaction, and the arts in a strong academic program and cooperative learning.
- Within the scope of our philosophy, we hold that complete honesty and integrity are absolute ingredients.
- We admit to having no magic formula for solving every problem, but we do offer ideal learning conditions in an un-pressured environment with genuine concern for each of our youngsters.
- Our vision is for our students to become active learners and participants in their education and communities with the ability to analyze, gather information, reflect, think creatively, and make decisions with compassion and confidence in a diverse and changing world.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
- Ellen Meade School of Creative Learning offers programs in academics and performing arts. Students experience the thrill of performing through out the year at various community events.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
6024 26th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34207
BradentonGrades: K-12 | 105 students
Po Box 10826
Bradenton, FL 34282
BradentonGrades: PK-12 | 840 students
3304 43rd St W
Bradenton, FL 34209
BradentonGrades: NS-12 | 249 students
5500 18th Street E
Bradenton, FL 34203
SarasotaGrades: PK-8 | 188 students
4466 Fruitville Rd
Sarasota, FL 34232
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.