Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
- At Elm Grove Lutheran School, our mission is to assist and support parents in providing a Christ-centered education that will equip God's children to faithfully serve as witnessing Christians and productive citizens.
- We aim to provide children the opportunity to study God's Word, with an emphasis on Luther's Small Catechism with explanation, so that the children reach a level of spiritual maturity enabling them to confirm the faith into which they were baptized.
- We also aim to provide thorough instruction in a balanced elementary curriculum that prepares students for success at the high school level and beyond.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(See parent handbook on the website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost above is for non-member families.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,135|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeffrey A. Fick|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Pankow|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Mad Science Mad Science,|
- A Christ-centered education for Pre K-3 through 8th grade. A curriculum that meets and exceeds state curriculum guidelines. Students consistently score well above national average in all areas on standardized achievement tests. Classes in computer education, fine arts, and physical education. Student involvement in choral groups, band, and handbell choirs. A well rounded extracurricular program in sports, fine arts, and academic areas.
- A child care center offering day care and before-and-after school care. Family atmosphere centered in Christ. A safe place for children
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
1023 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
8605 W Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53228
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 180 students
2733 W Euclid Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53215
West BendGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
777 S Indiana Ave
West Bend, WI 53095
GreenfieldGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
8500 W Coldspring Rd
Greenfield, WI 53228
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.