Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
- At Elm Grove Lutheran School, our mission is to assist and support parents in providing a Christ-centered education that will equip God's children to faithfully serve as witnessing Christians and productive citizens.
- We aim to provide children the opportunity to study God's Word, with an emphasis on Luther's Small Catechism with explanation, so that the children reach a level of spiritual maturity enabling them to confirm the faith into which they were baptized.
- We also aim to provide thorough instruction in a balanced elementary curriculum that prepares students for success at the high school level and beyond.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(See parent handbook on the website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost above is for non-member families.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,135|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeffrey A. Fick|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Pankow|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Mad Science Mad Science,|
- A Christ-centered education for Pre K-3 through 8th grade. A curriculum that meets and exceeds state curriculum guidelines. Students consistently score well above national average in all areas on standardized achievement tests. Classes in computer education, fine arts, and physical education. Student involvement in choral groups, band, and handbell choirs. A well rounded extracurricular program in sports, fine arts, and academic areas.
- A child care center offering day care and before-and-after school care. Family atmosphere centered in Christ. A safe place for children
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West AllisGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
7821 W Lincoln Ave
West Allis, WI 53219
NashotahGrades: PK-8 | 111 students
120 Nashotah Road
Nashotah, WI 53058
GraftonGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
1332 Arrowhead Rd
Grafton, WI 53024
New BerlinGrades: PK-12 | 640 students
3500 S. Glen Park Road
New Berlin, WI 53151
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 176 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.