Grades: K-8 | 289 students
- Emmanuel - St. Michael Lutheran School is an interparish school cooperatively supported by Emmanuel and St. Michael congregations.
- The school has children enrolled in grades Kindergarten through grade 8.
- Students attending come from the Fort Wayne metropolitan, suburban, and surrounding communities.
- We encourage both our churches and the community to consider Emmanuel-St. Michael as an alternative to public education when parents are especially interested in and supportive of a Christian education for their children.
- We seek parents committed to the very best education for their children and who desire to see the joy of learning nurtured by committed Christian teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.