Grades: K-8 | 289 students
- Emmanuel - St. Michael Lutheran School is an interparish school cooperatively supported by Emmanuel and St. Michael congregations.
- The school has children enrolled in grades Kindergarten through grade 8.
- Students attending come from the Fort Wayne metropolitan, suburban, and surrounding communities.
- We encourage both our churches and the community to consider Emmanuel-St. Michael as an alternative to public education when parents are especially interested in and supportive of a Christian education for their children.
- We seek parents committed to the very best education for their children and who desire to see the joy of learning nurtured by committed Christian teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.