Grades: NS-K | 55 students
- At Encino Presbyterian Children's Center, we believe each child is a unique individual.
- We strive to provide a loving, nurturing, and creative environment for all children.
- Our philosophy is based upon the principle that play is a significant mode of learning.
- In our curriculum planning we strive to provide developmentally appropriate experiences that encourage growth cognitively, emotionally, socially, creatively, physically and spiritually leading to a strong sense of self-esteem within each child.
- We believe in providing a physical environment that is safe, clean, healthy and child-friendly.
- Classrooms are arranged to offer challenging play and learning choices at a range of developmental levels.
- EPCC’s learning centers allow children the opportunity to explore, to experience, and most importantly... to succeed.
- Various centers include areas for creative expression through art, music and crafts; role playing, dramatic play and socialization; storytelling; story writing; language skills; and the development of pre-reading and pre-math skills.
- The strength of the EPCC program is the experience, expertise and dedication of our staff.
- Throughout the U.S., the average annual turnover rate at child care centers is 40%.
- At EPCC our turnover rate has been less than 12% over the past 15 years! We support our teachers with ongoing training and resources.
- Our teachers create a caring and nurturing atmosphere and are truly dedicated.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Cathleen Trapani|
|Admissions Associate||Anie Kederian|
People that viewed Encino Presbyterian Childrens Center also viewed these schools: International School of Los Angeles - Lycee International (LILA) - West Valley Campus and Montessori Academy Of N Hollywood.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TarzanaGrades: NS-5 | 133 students
5933 Lindley Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356
North HollywoodGrades: PK-K | 22 students
6000 Ensign Ave
North Hollywood, CA 91606
We LOVE EPCC!! My son runs into class excited every morning and never wants to leave at pick up time. The teachers are all so friendly and caring. I can't say enough good things about EPCC I just wish it went all the way through High School!
- Posted by Parent - cooki
We love EPCC!!! The teachers are so caring- our daughter loves going to school and learning! We are so happy we made the decision to attend EPCC... we wish we could keep our daughter here for elementary!
- Posted by Parent - Realt
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.