- Mission Statement: United by God's Word, we open our hearts to share the good news of life through Jesus as we serve families in nurturing and equipping their children as disciples of Christ for this life and the life to come.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field
- Our school carries out its mission by offering high quality Christ-centered education to its students. In so doing, it carries out God’s great commission to "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19-20
- Our school also assists parents in the training and instruction of their children, a responsibility God gives parents when he says, "Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord." Ephesians 6:4 Our school carries out God’s command to "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6
- In fulfilling its purpose, our school:
- Instructs students in the Word of God as found in the Bible to believe in Jesus as their Savior.
- Teaches all subjects in the light of God’s Word.
- Trains students to live foremost as Christians and also as good citizens.
- Provides students the opportunity for daily fellowship with other Christians in a warm and caring environment.
- Works closely with parents to prepare students spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically for lives of Christian service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West SalemGrades: PK-12 | 150 students
230 West Garland St
West Salem, WI 54669
OnalaskaGrades: K-8 | 214 students
Po Box 128
Onalaska, WI 54650
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
2552 S 19th St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
La CrosseGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
520 West Avenue S
La Crosse, WI 54601
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.